Are you looking for meaning and professional challenges?
We are currently looking for two Contract Managers for our Mobility and Transversal Integrated Solutions (TIS) Divisions. Both positions are based respectively in Aartselaar and Braine-l’Alleud.
What we expect from you as a Contract Manager within our operational divisions:
- you ensure the follow-up of contractual obligations for several projects alongside the Project Manager
- you act as the liaison between the Contract Management of the Division and the Contract Management department of Equans Belux
- in this role, you are involved in the various phases of specific projects that we undertake
- you report to the Division Managers Mobility & TIS with a functional link to the Direction of Contract Management of Equans Belux
And in concrete terms?
- you assist the bidding team in preparing internal files for the analysis of contractual risks, planning, technical, and financial aspects that will be presented to the General Management
- you monitor the contractual requirements of projects, accompany teams in the interpretation of contractual terms, and the development of strategy
- you support project managers in managing customer contracts, consortia, subcontracting, and supply
- you contribute to the implementation of processes and tools necessary for contract execution monitoring
- you draft and monitor correspondence and project notifications/events, and contribute to achieving the economic objectives of projects
- in collaboration with the project team, you supervise the evaluation and management of contractual risks and anticipate opportunities to maximize their realization
- you support the project leader in negotiations with various stakeholders regarding contractual issues
- you handle pre-dispute situations with the support of the legal department, compile claims files, and provide the project team with advice on the strategy to follow
- you develop internal training on various recurring contractual topics that you identify and present to project teams
- you work closely with various internal departments (Insurance, Legal, Project & Risk Performance, Finance, Purchase)
- you contribute to maintaining a good relationship with the client, partners, and subcontractors
- you exchange ideas with your colleagues, contract managers, in the Belux and Europe division and participate with them in its coordination
Regular travel to project sites is expected to gain a concrete and clear understanding of the circumstances.
What makes you stand out?
- your communication style is clear and nuanced, both orally and in writing
- you have a sense of analysis, precision, and risk assessment
- you are results-oriented and can focus on this objective
- you proactively build and maintain relationships and are a true team player. Additionally, you are assertive, persuasive, and capable of adapting to different interlocutors
- rigor, methods, and organization are also your strengths for successful missions
What do you need?
- with a background in engineering or law, you have a solid experience of at least 5 years in a similar role and/or through experience as a controller or project manager with a focus on contract management, in projects in the tertiary, industrial, or infrastructure sectors
- you have practical knowledge of various MS Office applications
- you are familiar with collaborations in complex structures
- you have excellent professional knowledge of French and a good understanding of Dutch and English
Mobility and Transversal Integrated Solutions (TIS) Divisions:
The Mobility Division specializes in the design, implementation, and maintenance of electromechanical infrastructure projects of various sizes in Belgium, in a mobility context. We are an international market leader in this sector and are known as a reliable partner passionate about technology and technology.
The TIS Division specializes in installation and maintenance projects in the fields of fire detection, security, audiovisual systems, baggage sorting systems (national and international), and solar panels (national and international, with a particular focus on the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Ireland).
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- meal vouchers
- concessionary travel, lease car (with fuel card)
- additional paid leave
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Erwin Verniers – email@example.com