What if you became a Valve Technician at Equans in Desteldonk or Zwijndrecht? Then you would be part of a professional team specializing in the mechanical maintenance of (pressure) valves and shut-off devices. You would have the opportunity to develop into an expert in this field and contribute to optimizing customer productivity. You would build, overhaul, and reinstall various types of valves, both in our workshop and on-site with the customer, depending on the assignment.
Doesn't that sound like an exciting and challenging job?
And you know what's even better? At Equans, it doesn't matter whether you're already an expert or not because everyone is welcome. If you have no prior experience with valve technology, you receive training under the guidance of an experienced technician. This way, you learn all the ins and outs of the trade and quickly become a full-fledged member of the team. So, what are you waiting for?
Your job as a Valve Technician at Equans?
- you join a professional player as a technician specializing in mechanical maintenance, specifically in the dismantling, overhauling, and reinstallation of (pressure) valves and shut-off devices
- the ultimate goal is always to maximize customer productivity
- as a junior, you will receive training in various domains under the guidance of an experienced technician
- you are responsible for dismantling and overhauling various types of valves at customers' sites
- you assemble, disassemble, replace parts, and mount and test valves
- you prepare a clear and accurate report both digitally and on paper
- you always adhere to the applicable safety regulations
What do you need?
- an A2 diploma in a technical field; or equivalent experience
- a VCA certificate (or you are willing to obtain one)
- a strong technical understanding and mechanical aptitude gained through experience. Motivated school leavers are also welcome
- experience is not essential; you are primarily someone who is eager to learn and grow
- ability to work with a PC
- a natural commitment to safety and quality in the workplace
- customer-oriented, a team player, and hands-on mentality
- quick learner, aspiring to become a specialist or expert in your field
- flexibility regarding tasks, hours, and work locations
- a driver's license B and personal transportation
- willingness to work during the day and occasionally on weekends
- knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge of another language? This is definitely a plus
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, meal allowance
- smartphone with subscription
- additional paid leave
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Kurt Verrijt - 0471 55 17 13 - firstname.lastname@example.org