For our location in Grimbergen, we are looking for a Machine Operator - Bending Machine.
We are Europe's largest producer of inductively bent bends. For this purpose, we have 3 different bending machines, each with their own characteristics and capabilities.
What does this job entail?
- as an Operator, your main responsibilities include loading, unloading, and operating the bending machines
- bending is done based on the work instructions provided to you
- in addition to correctly setting up the bending machine, you are also responsible for the continuous monitoring of the bending process and performing certain actions that contribute to the bending process's success
- you perform weekly maintenance on the bending machine and ensure that the area around the machine remains orderly and clean
- you also perform all necessary actions that precede the bending process
- you report directly to the Bending Expert/Shift Supervisor
Are you our new Machine Operator?
- A2 or A3 diploma in mechanics or equivalent through experience
- preferably, you already have some work experience in the metal industry
- you can read plans and have spatial insight
- you can work with lifting equipment (overhead crane, etc.)
- you have knowledge of oxy-fuel cutting and various types of materials
- you have a sense of responsibility and can work independently and accurately
- you prioritize quality and safety
- you have a flexible mindset, allowing for opportunities to progress to other roles
- you are a proactive individual with common sense who takes the consequences of your actions into account
- you are willing to work in a 2-shift system, which may temporarily be adjusted to a 3-shift system depending on the workload
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- depending on your function, numerous fringe benefits
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Kurt Verrijt - 0471 55 17 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org