Are you passionate about refrigeration technology? Are detecting errors and resolving malfunctions your strengths?
For the Limburg region, we are seeking a Refrigeration Service Technician.
As a Refrigeration Service Technician, you are responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of refrigeration systems for our customers. You work in the Intervention and Maintenance Department, servicing both industrial and commercial refrigeration systems.
Your expertise, the quality of your work, and your customer focus are crucial for ensuring the quality of our service to the customers.
Curious? Discover more below!
- you are independently responsible for the maintenance, fault analysis, repair, and adjustment of refrigeration systems
- you are accountable for handling and resolving error notifications, refurbishing existing installations, and installing modifications or extensions to existing systems in order to ensure their proper operation
- you report daily to the supervisor on any adjustments to the installation and keep the customers informed of the progress
- you share responsibility for the administration of the completed tasks
- you adhere to safety regulations and notify the hierarchical line in case of dangerous situations
- an A2 diploma in a technical field (refrigeration and thermal technology, electromechanics) or you received refrigeration training through a recognized training institution
- you have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a refrigeration technician
- you have knowledge of electrical connections and can read and understand electrical schematics
- you have a strong interest in refrigeration technology and wish to further specialize in it
- you are customer-oriented, solution-driven, a team player, and an action-taker with a passion for technology
- you are resilient to stress and have a self-driven approach
- safety is your top priority
- you have a driver's license (Category B)
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers
- additional paid leave, seniority leave
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Tiziano Pisanu - 03 270 97 54 or 0484 31 61 06 or firstname.lastname@example.org or linkedin.com/in/tizianopisanu