Equans is looking for a Project Planning Engineer Primavera (Offshore Wind) for Hoboken.
In this role you are responsible for developing, tracking, controling and maintaining schedules and tenders based on the standards developed within Equans - Offshore Wind (Hoboken). In order to achieve excellence in this field, you work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and other departments involved (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, etc) and incorporate their feedback in the preparation of tenders and project schedules.
- project scheduling:
- management, development, tracking and reporting of project schedules and tenders based on the input given by the Project team and other parties involved
- tailoring of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in liaison with the Project Manager and/or other members of the Project team
- ensure the efficient set up of the project schedule plans at the start of each project in cooperation with the Project Management team and JV partners
- ensure the timely set up and update of the tender schedule plans during tender phase, in close cooperation with the Tender team, senior project managers, JV partners and client representatives
- work with the Project team to develop and maintain detailed schedules and to clarify the interfaces for each project between all parties involved
- trouble-shoot and follow up on potential schedule problems
- interact with other members of the Project team to collect information on schedule, progress and discuss solutions to optimize the plans
- ensure that the schedules are in compliance with contractual requirements
- review of schedules provided by JV Partners and preparation of possible corrective actions
- monitor any deviation from the initial status and perform all activities necessary to make the analysis of any slippage with the Project Management team
- alignment with Planning/Scheduling team as well as other stakeholders
- produce monthly project schedule reports both for internal management and clients
- technical background such as an engineering degree or equivalent proven experience
- minimum 3 years of experience as scheduler and at least 2 years of experience in scheduling of complex EPC projects
- experience in engineering, construction and/or commissioning
- PMI certification
- knowledge of Primavera is mandatory
- knowledge Offshore is a plus
- capable of gathering and summarizing information from various sources
- excellent communication skills and reporting capability with strong presentation skills
- able to work against deadlines, resistant to stress, client oriented mind
- team player who is driven to display the correct results
- quality oriented with strong presentation skills
- fluent in English as well as in French or Dutch
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- fringe benefits such as eco- & meal vouchers, concessionary travel, a lease car, hospitalization- & group insurance, GSM, homeworking … depending on your function
- interesting training and career opportunities
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Annick Verelst - 0478 88 63 34