We are looking for an Information Systems Analyst (Medior/Senior) to strengthen the IT team in Brussels.
You become part of a team of different analysts, architects, developers, SDMs, service coordinators and PL’s.
- you analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects
- you work in an agile methodology
- you fill the gap between the business and the developers
- you are able to customize or parametrize software suites when possible
- you prepare and execute a testing of the solution
- you document processes, requirements, solutions and user guides
Lines of communication
You will be in contact with the CIO, the infrastructure teams, the business divisions and supporting teams, the IS project leaders and other analysts.
Are we a match?
- you have at least 4 years of experience in functional and/or business analysis
- you have worked for at least 2 years in an agile environment
- software: MS Office, Azure devops, MS Visio
- you can set up test cases and guide the business during testing
- you are pro-active and have a problem solving mindset
- you are customer-oriented and have a learning mentality
- you can work independently
- you value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
- you communicate in a concise but kind way, have good social skills
- you are open for very regular mobility across all sites of Equans in Belgium
- languages: full professional proficiency in English, Dutch and French
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization-, disability insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, seniority leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Contact our HR colleague Olivier Gustin - firstname.lastname@example.org