We are looking for an experienced Service Now Information Systems Analyst to strengthen the IT team in Brussels.
You become part of a team of SDMs and service coordinators.
- you analyze the needs of the different business users throughout different projects
- you work in an agile methodology
- you fill the gap between the stakeholders and the developers
- you interact with architects and experts to ensure the solution’s implementation
- you are able to customize or parametrize software suites (ServiceNow) when possible
- you prepare and execute a testing of the solution
- you document processes, requirements, solutions and user guides
- you oversee development and improvement of the Service Request catalog and Self-Service Portal
- you provide expert advice, support, and recommend best practices for ITSM/HR/SPM/POM process as implemented in the ServiceNow tool
Are you up for IT?
- you have at least 3 years of experience in:
- functional and/or business analysis
- the ServiceNow tool
- IT Service Management
- you have worked for at least 2 years in an agile environment
- knowledge of CIS ITSM, CSA, ITIL required
- knowledge of CIS POM, CIS HRSD, CIS SPM/ITBM is a plus
- software: MS Office, MS Visio
- you can set up test cases and guide the business during testing
- you communicate in a concise but kind way and have good social skills
- you are pro-active and have a problem solving mindset
- you are customer-oriented and have a learning mentality
- you can work independently
- you value the team’s success more than you value your personal achievements
- you are open for very regular mobility across all sites of Equans in Belgium
- languages: full professional proficiency in English, Dutch and/or French
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization-, disability insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, seniority leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!