We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to strengthen the Equans Belux Salesforce Expertise team in Brussels.
Do you have thorough technical background, possess good organization skills, and the ability to translate functional requirements into technical solutions?
Then continue reading and apply now!
Your main activities:
- actively participate on multiple Salesforce organizations simultaneously, process change requests and incidents
- follow and understand new Salesforce products and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- collaborate with a team of Salesforce architects, analysts, administrators and developers to help them determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- work together with the other developers and validate their solutions before and during development, while also performing QA when required to ensure that they meet the needs of clients
- configure and maintain internal clients’ Salesforce instances via declarative tools, including flows, reports, Visualforce, lightning components, Apex classes and triggers,…
- write test cases that can be delivered to clients and support them during UAT
- provide current best practice and third-party solution alternatives from the AppExchange
- be responsible for efficient Salesforce release management using DevOps (Gearset)
- write test scenarios and execute tests
- write and review technical documentation
- be involved in translating business requirements into technical specifications
- communicate intensively with your team about status, technical issues and creative solutions
Are we a match?
- you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or equal by experience
- minimum experience of 3 years in Salesforce technology (medior to senior profile)
- experience with GIT and ability to use version control as part of the development team
- experience with Jira/Azure DevOps or other project management tools is a plus
- demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce products and comfortable with making configurations in Salesforce including custom objects, flows, validation rules, migration tools and SOQL
- detailed understanding of the Salesforce Lightning Experience and development environments
- knowledge of Salesforce development tools
- preferably you have knowledge of common DevOps practices (CI/CD), Gearset or equivalent tools, Salesforce Platform Developer I certification, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Application Architect certifications are a plus
- ability to provide solutions that are highly scalable, extensible, and easy to maintain while keeping the overall end-user experience in mind
- ability to follow guidelines and best practices
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple requests and internal clients
- ability to work in an agile methodology
- possess strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and engage in continuous learning
- you are a team player with a can-do attitude
- you are an assertive communicator with the ability to take initiative
- you are able to work on premises at the headquarters of Equans Belux, and be flexible between multiple Equans locations
- you speak and write in English; Dutch or French are a plus
As of today, we are managing 9 different Salesforce platform organizations with a need of day-to-day support & optimization and a healthy flow of new upcoming Salesforce projects within the Equans Benelux scope. We have a strong implementation of the Field Service Lightning product as well as the Service Cloud and Experience Cloud.
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization-, disability insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, seniority leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!