For our Offshore Wind activities, located in Hoboken, Equans is looking for a Tender Manager.
As Tender Manager Offshore you manage several EPCI tenders, working closely together with internal Operational Departments, Partners and Subcontractors to develop proposals for the fabrication of Offshore Substation. You oversee the quality of the offer made to our clients, including the Cost Estimation, Tender Deliverables and the overall.
Next to this, you assist the Commercial team in standardizing internal processes, setting-up partnerships and actively promoting Equans in the Offshore Wind industry.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales and Business Development Offshore.
- you will be responsible for analyzing national/ international tenders and commercial opportunities and managing corresponding project proposals for complex EPCI and O&M projects
- to this end you and a team of specialists shall analyze the project scope and develop execution plans and estimations for the work offered
- as central point of contact you will establish strong relationships with the various stakeholders during the whole process
- you will be the focal point for the Tenders you lead, and will be assisted in this by a dedicated Tender Team
- finally, you will be actively involved in contractual negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders
- you will be based at our Hoboken yard in Belgium
Are you up for it?
- you hold a technical, commercial, or Business degree with experience in the tendering process
- you will have experience in the EPCI environment, preferable Offshore Wind
- you are an experienced user of the most common Office 365 applications. Knowledge of planning programs, such as MS Project and/or Primavera is an asset
- you have excellent negotiations skills and commercial awareness
- you can effectively communicate at all levels
- you are pragmatic and work in a proactive manner
- you have excellent time management skills and can plan and control your own work and that of those working in your team
- you are an absolute team player and people manager, and can coach and motivate those around you
- you can express yourself fluently in spoken and written English. Professional level in French or Dutch is a pre, any other languages are a bonus
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car (with fuel card), parking, bicycle lease plan
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Does this description fit you and would you like more information? Contact our HR colleague Annick Verelst – firstname.lastname@example.org