We are looking for a Talent & Workforce Transformation (T&WFT) Officer (Brussels & Aartselaar).
Your impactful role:
As a T&WFT Officer, you lead cross-functional initiatives, contributing to workforce development, engagement, and retention. While aligning with business priorities, we encourage specialization, and we are currently seeking a T&WFT (Project Officer) for 'Leadership & Culture’.
What do you need to join our T&WFT team?
- minimum 5 years of experience in transformation with a genuine passion for people. But don’t let less or more stop you
- proven track record in shaping corporate culture
- operational experience in Equans or similar environments is a plus
- business-savvy with a keen understanding of current and future challenges
- project management expertise with a modern facilitation touch
- data-driven decision-maker
- dynamic communicator, connecting effortlessly with leaders and employees
- a curious and collaborative spirit
- courageous thinker, ready to stand up for fresh ideas
- ability to influence positively and focus on what is possible
- very good knowledge of the French language, also good skills in Dutch and English
Join the future shapers at Equans!
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team leading transformation? At the Talent & Workforce Transformation team:
- we believe people are at the heart of transformation, and no ambitious changes can happen without an engaged, capable and energized workforce
- we're driving Equans BeLux towards the future, aligning strategy, people, and culture for business success in a rapidly evolving environment
Key focus areas of the team:
Design and implementation of tailor-made transformation initiatives at all levels of our organization:
- talent acquisition excellence
- 'critical skills for critical groups' - Learning & Development
- culture shaping
- leadership development initiatives
- facilitating the digital workforce
Why join us?
Shape the future of Equans alongside a team committed to transformation. Be a part of a culture-focused journey where your ideas and expertise contribute to our collective success.
Ready to shape the future? Join us now!
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance, 13th month, holiday pay
- lease car (with fuel card)
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, homeworking
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Karine Paelinck - 0475 63 12 52 or firstname.lastname@example.org or linkedin.com/in/karine paelinck