For our Finance department based in Brussels, we are looking for a Credit Control Team Leader.
As a team leader in accounts receivable management, you will work within the Finance department of Equans Belux.
- you will be in charge of leading a new, unified, cross-functional credit control team that will handle the following tasks for various companies within the Groupe
- monitoring accounts receivable and the accounts of our customer portfolio
- performing credit checks for orders and managing the credit risk of customers
- calculating and monitoring provisions for doubtful claims in customer portfolios
- you will maintain good relationships with our project managers, business controllers, accounting department, and legal service
- you will be responsible for reporting to the various CFOs and sales administration managers of the different business units
- you will harmonize the operation of Credit Control within our Group
Who are you?
- you have a bachelor's degree in accounting supplemented with experience
- or you have a university degree in an economic field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- knowledge of an ERP such as SAP is an advantage
- you have a good knowledge of Office 365 and Excel in particular
- you are a true people manager
- you are autonomous, service-oriented, dynamic, versatile, flexible, detail-oriented, and can manage your priorities to meet deadlines
- you have a good command of Dutch and French; English is a plus
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
• a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
• interesting training and career advancement opportunities
• group and health insurance
• eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance, 13th-month pay, holiday pay
• company car (with fuel card)
• smartphone with subscription and laptop
• compensatory days off, remote work
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Does this job interest you and would you like more information? Please contact our HR colleague Karine Paelinck - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0475 63 12 52 - linkedin.com/karinepaelinck