For our business unit Offshore Wind, situated in Hoboken (Antwerp), we are looking for
a Commercial Contract Manager (Offshore Wind). Do you already have a solid experience on the commercial side of Offshore Wind activities? Or do you want to expand your knowledge of the field?
This function is exactly what you are looking for – keep reading!
As a (Senior) Commercial Contract Manager you either support different projects within your specialty or you are active on a project where you are the first contact point at project management level for all contract matters. You are responsible for the correct implementation within the organization of the contract management activities.
Find out more about this fascinating job and apply now!
- you deal with the execution of both supply and delivery contracts. Therefore, you work in the cross field between suppliers and clients where you must secure Equans’ interests and also deliver on our obligations
- you are involved in all contractual briefings, issues, risks, processes and procedures related to the engagement contract
- one of your main responsibilities is to ensure that the project management staff is fully aware of their contractual obligations and the commercial impacts of their actions:
- in particular, you conduct contract briefings, advise in responding to contractual queries and assist proactively in the resolution of the issues
- you monitor, manage and/or mitigate contractual risks
- you advise on the contractual implications of proposed changes and ensure that any contractual changes that result from change requests are drafted and approved by the client
- you establish and maintain the engagement’s contractual compliance processes and procedures, identifying non-compliance issues and supporting their resolution. You assure that all legal documents are correctly maintained and updated
Your strong commercial and communication skills enable you to develop close working relationships with the Tendering, Project Management and Purchasing teams. In addition, you maintain a positive business relationship with the client’s contract management team by regularly communicating and coordinating with them and engaging with the client to resolve issues.
You report to the Head of Contracts & Risks.
What do you need?
- you have a master
- you preferably have a solid experience in Offshore contract management. Knowledge of FIDIC and LOGIC model contracts is preferred
- you have a strong affinity with managing commercial and technical projects
- you have excellent analytical skills and written communication is one of your strong points
- you are a team player, yet you are able to work independently and duly manage your workload and priorities
- you have a hands-on mentality and are very business minded
- you communicate easily and efficiently with your colleagues, clients and third parties
- you are fluent in English (full proficiency)
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical/commercial challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your commercial skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers
- lease car
- smartphone with subscription, laptop
- additional paid leave, seniority leave
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Annick Verelst - +32 478 88 63 34