For our headquarters in Brussels, we are actively seeking a Contract Manager.
- you will follow the contractual requirements of projects in Belux and internationally, as a true contract management expert
- you will assist project teams both in interpreting contractual terms and in developing strategy
- as a genuine advisor, you will support Project Managers in contract management (client, consortium, subcontracting, supplies)
- you will contribute to the establishment of processes and tools resulting from the contract; to the drafting of amendments and to achieving the economic objectives of projects
- you will draft and monitor correspondence and project notifications/events
- while managing risks and opportunities, you will compile claim files
- as a true alert point, you will prevent disputes by implementing Equans Belux Contract Management best practices while also being proactive
- you will ensure the satisfaction of general client requirements, good customer relations, with consortium partners, suppliers, and subcontractors
Are we a match?
- you have a degree in engineering, economics, or law
- you have solid experience of at least 5 years in a similar role and/or experience as a Controller or Project Manager with a significant aspect in contract management
- working in consortia, consortiums, or project companies on complex setups is familiar to you
- you have been responsible for managing large multi-entity projects, in tertiary or industrial projects, in the sectors of transport infrastructure, telecommunications, and/or energy
- a true expert in your field, you enjoy analysis, have a synthetic mind, and are results-oriented
- with good relational skills and a sense of service, you enjoy working in a team and can adapt to different interlocutors
- rigor, methods, and organization are also your strengths to succeed in your missions
- the position is based in Brussels and occasional travel is to be expected
- you are trilingual in Dutch, French, and English
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative and exciting projects of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
- a competitive salary, in line with your education and experience
- great training and development opportunities
- a group insurance, hospitalization insurance, disability insurance
- eco-vouchers, meal vouchers, representation costs, 13th month, holiday allowance
- a social subscription, company car + fuel card, bike leasing plan
- a smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet contribution
- additional paid leave, seniority leave, teleworking
We look forward to meeting you!
Does this description fit you and do you want more information? Contact our colleague Erwin Verniers - firstname.lastname@example.org - linkedin.com/in/erwin-verniers/